Athens is one of the oldest named cities in the world, having been continuously inhabited for at least 5000 years. Situated in southern Europe, Athens became the leading city of Ancient Greece in the first millennium BC, and its cultural achievements during the 5th century BC laid the foundations of western civilization .
Athens has a unique place in human history. As the people who pioneer the arts of history, philosophy and theater, who attempt the first radical version of democracy, and who achieve a degree of perfection in architecture, sculpture and pottery, the Athenians have rightly acquired an almost legendary status.
More Reasons Why To Choose Athens:
– International airport
– Piraeus , the largest port in Greece
– International Schools & Universities
– Cultural city, popular place for gastronomy enthusiasts
– One of the most visited places of Greece
– Mild Mediterranean climate
– Safe lifestyle, healthy living
– 300+ days of sunshine
– Fascinating History and culture
– Annual Rental Guarantee 3% for 3 years
– Furniture package